Negative energy can manifest inside the body in many shapes and guises. Such negative energy can often be visualised symbolically in the patient's mind. When a patient can see the negative energy, techniques and methods can be introduced to resolve it.
Last week in Mexico I taught a very sick male chronic fatigue / ME patient how to see the negative energy within him, and how to resolve it with a series of seven non-Reiki therapy methods. After, I taught how to introduce specific non-Reiki positive healing energies instead. I then recorded the techniques for him to listen to, and act on, twice daily.
Prior to my anti-negative and pro-positive energy program, he hadn't been able to walk out of his house for about 6 months. Medical doctors had given up. After a few days of my program he was able to walk easily.
Here's an email from him. It might sound "weird", but
a) negative energies often manifest in weird symbolic (some would say psychic) ways, and
b) this blog is about weird happenings in my daily life anyway, so what the heck.
c) The important thing is the result!!
So here's the weird email...
Symbolic healing negative energies
When I do your programme there is still so much negative energy. This morning there was a big fountain of black sticky tar from my abdomen. It formed a cloud above me. Rotten, smelly water or pus is tap-running from my heels. There have bee maggots, hairy black and yellow worms, rusty iron scrap with spikes, round black balls with prickles, still black or red berries, but now they are fewer and bigger, some with very long roots and some roots are barbed. This sounds like a picture of hell and I am so glad to get rid of it.
Symbolic healing with positive energies
The mental relaxation is pure Heaven, though. I am in Rosevillage, the place I described when I was two, and my guides always come and sit with me. There is also a pure, white angel. I do not know who it is. Some days ago another being came and he could be St Michael. There is a very old Chinese man dressed in a beautiful golden robe. He is always very serious. Christ often gives me a red rose. They are just there to support and comfort me, I feel.
The healing is wonderful. At the moment I just use gold and red colours as they feel good and effective.
The whole program is simply brilliant. Thank you, Allan!
Some readers may understand the above. But other readers may think it's science fiction - until maybe one day you have a similar experience...
The important thing is the result...
A three hour bus trip through Mexican deserts from Queretaro to Mexico City did not seem fun. I'd travelled the route before, and the luxury coach, with films, food, drinks, recliners etc were little compensation for a near-barren landscape, dotted with cactus plants and an occasional hill.
Before boarding, I couldn't help noticing a tall, stunningly beautiful lady. Some type of model
, I thought. I was surprised that, on the crowded bus, my reserved seat was next to hers.
Three hours soon passed! After some time of "normal" chat, she revealed her name was Carmen Hernandez, the reigning "Miss Princess of the World"! Click here to see her beauty...
Carmen truly deserved her Miss World title. She was so, so beautiful, not just in her looks, but in her lady-like manners, her gentle way of talking, her intelligent awareness - and her obviously gorgeous and deeply loving soul.
I had to ask...
"Do you believe in angels?"
"Oh yes, they're all around me," she replied with such sweet, genuine laughter.
The rest of our conversation is private. But some readers with angelic souls may guess the drift...
If you'd like to buy her special shampoo that helps men's hair grow, let me know. I'll email her. She's only 22, and currently looking for global outlets...
Apologies to regular readers... It’s been too busy for too long to write this blog.
That means... there’s been too many excitingly weird and wonderful happenings to blog about!
Here's the "titles" of some daily happenings I could have blogged, to give a taste and flavour of recent fun.
1. Flying angel in Vitoria, with night time photos
2. Baby Jesus invited me into her bedroom for ‘therapy’. An hour and a half later I came out to see her very large husband with folded arms and grim face...
3. How I taught young man in Spain to heal away 100% of his mother’s arthritic pain
4. Healing a nearby passenger's fear of flying, in mid-air from England to Spain
5. Explaining a Dutchman’s negativity was genetically inherited calms him
6. Loss of an Englishman's job leads to depression and guilt, and possible bereavement
7. UKs Advertising Standards Agency lacks ethical standards when judging complementary therapies
8. Angel in the sky – photo of a beautiful angel appearing in the Danish sky
9. The Sahara of Denmark – the church buried in sand dunes
10. Healing a bad back in a steak restaurant
11. How to cheer a miserable Danish waitress
12. Cat whispering - communicating with a Danish family cat uncovers why it was miserable
13. Danish friend had not walked from her house for 7 months - after my therapy, she walked for a mile
14. My new 7-stage program for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and ME gains success
15. Email from patient on her miracle due to the my anti-CFS and ME program
16. May Day in Odense – free beer, Viking lunch
17. Veile church with bones of Norwegian Queen, scalps of vagabonds, and free tea and biscuits
18. Lego manager’s home in Denmark, and how to drink whisky
19. Doctor in Barbados helped by Reiki, now wants to help Reiki
20. Lady’s plea to be released from psychic attack
21. Margie and her artistic mandalas that heal and inspire
22. Getting fit in the gym after botched operation
23. Antibiotics give sunlight reaction – how to desensitise for summer sun
24. Psychiatric nurse in sauna blasé about psychiatry’s ineffectiveness
25. Conversation in sauna about DREM for trauma induced condition
26. Man left sauna changing room happier about his schizophrenic wife
27. Man in sauna said, here comes the professor – he keeps helping people
28. My doctor says he will fight me like a lion – after he fought like a lion to protect the job of abusive Dr Masoud
29. Angela Falaschi, the brilliant nutritionist, and her even more brilliant machine
30. After one healing session my terribly ill auntie now feels fine
31. Website created to inspire others was trying to inspire the creator
32. Karate research for disabled persons can’t get funding – table tennis tables different to medical research
33. If hospital consultants can’t help your illness, go to the top - ask to see a professor
34. Finding a long lost relative from Malaysia in half an hour
35. Teaching angelic perfume salesgirl in Heathrow’s Duty Free the essence of smellology - clairolfaction
36. Doctor's wife traumatised by miscarriage, crying in street, cured in 5 minutes with "Spiral Therapy"
37. Wife of doctor told she could not have children - felt my energy inside her and became pregnant that month
38. Christening for 1 year old girl - pokes tummy out each time I mention her soul job on Earth
39. How a poor teenager bought land to build a university to help relieve suffering
40. Lecture to 2,000 people in Mexico City - teaching a crowd to heal each other
41.And so on...
I cannot write more on all the above, but I'll write more about the weirdest...
Watch this space - inspirations to help our needy world...
Millions of people, the day after Easter Monday, continue their lives exactly as before Easter. They've had their chocolate eggs and family gathering, and perhaps personal penitence and public festivity. Hierarchy of churches might even have sent a message to beckon their flock to help our world. Then that's it, until next Easter.
Perhaps thoughts could arise, in a similar way to how Jesus rose from the dead. Think about this - resurrection can be literal, or symbolic.
1. Jesus rising from the dead literally shows human existence does not end with physical death. Even 2,000 years later, countless people have visions of Jesus. On my courses, during lectures, and in life, Jesus has literally appeared to show the reality of life after death, and the beauty of His healing and LOve. That shocks some people who did not believe before. Sometimes, literal truth is only understood when experienced...
2. Stories of Jesus appearing after his death to disciples and others to help them, shows humanity can literally appear after death too. If you don't believe your friend who said, for example, they saw their dead grandmother's soul or spirit appear, perhaps you should think of Christ's resurrection and think again!
3. Resurrection is also symbolic. Be inspired that like rising from the dead, you can resurrect your life. Resurrect your happiness, health, finances, relationships and dreams in different more useful ways. Fulfil unconscious desires to do good before you die. Leave behind satisfying outcomes of a time on Earth that was well-spent.
Perhaps it's time to switch off the TV, or stop whatever you do too much of, simply to pass time. Maybe it's time to resurrect your life, to be more angelic, more useful to our world before you resurrect after death.
Easter is a time for LOve. It's a time to remember that one man held such deep principles of helping others, he died. Now I'm not suggesting we all die too. But it would not hurt anyone to go out into the world and relieve suffering with LOve more than you're doing right now.
The word LOve is different to the word love. You can 'love' anything. At Easter you can love an Easter egg, love your family gathering, love a special Easter meal. But you can only 'LOve' in one way - that is, to think and speak and act in the most kind and caring and Godly way.
At Easter, continue to 'love' chocolate and everything else human pleasure brings. But like Jesus, seek ways to LOve those who are suffering, the poor, needy and sick, and all less fortunate than you.
There's a common saying that if we have problems we should look on the bright side, because there's always someone worse off. Well, for someone somewhere on this planet that saying does not apply. There truly is no-one worse off than them!
Be an angel. Be Christ-like. Be spiritual. Be LOve. At Easter, seek someone who cannot find anyone worse off than them, and help however you can, with LOve.
Strolling along the beach, one often sees incredible sights. The most incredible today was a giant of a man running towards me in swimming shorts, with muscles bulging everywhere, and tattoos bulging on the muscles.
The incredible bits were his gigantic size, and his tattoos which all signified something dark or dangerous. Evil-grinning skulls shone from each shoulder. Knives and swords were needled down each arm and leg. Each hip had realistic tattoos of gun-handles, as if the barrels were poked inside his shorts, ready to draw for a shoot-out.
The man stopped running near me, where his clothes lay on the beach. He picked up a towel to mop sweat from his face. He was an intriguing specimen of humanity.
I walked towards him. "Hello," I said. He didn't look at me, and just grunted a response. "Hello," I repeated, looking at the gun tattoos. "Do those guns mean you're a tough guy?" If you'd seen the size of the man, it was a fair question. I didn't expect his response though. He laughed.
"Maybe," he replied. "Maybe not."
"I'd rather see you with an angel tattoo," I smiled. Sometimes it's possible to confront in a way that's disarming. Not on this occasion.
"No way," he said emphatically. "An angel on my skin? I'd rather be dead."
I changed the subject. "So what's your job?" I asked, expecting him to work for something dark and dangerous. I didn't expect this response either.
"I'm an anaesthetist at the local hospital." A smile broke through his craggy features.
It didn't seem possible. So I told him my true story of being wheeled into an operating theatre, the anaesthetist swearing in a stressed-out way, and me offering him stress-reduction therapy before I was put under and unconscious.
"That's terrible," the giant replied. And he proceeded to reel off a long list of things my anaesthetist should have done for me, including which drugs should have been used. He ended by encouraging me to make a formal complaint, and explaining hospital complaint procedures.
"Thank you," I said. "If you're an anaesthetist, and doing such good work, why are all your tattoos about death and destruction? An angel tattoo would represent your good work."
He grinned, then explained softly. "I had a tough upbringing, in a tough neighbourhood. You wouldn't want to know what I've seen. These tattoos remind me there's a choice in life. You can choose darkness and evil, or you can choose the path of the angels. I made a choice."
"I hope if we meet again, I'll see at least one small angel tattoo on you?"
"Never! I'll never have an angel tattoo! Why would I want an angel outside my skin, when I'm an angel inside?"
It was my turn to grin. Angels on Earth come in all sorts of sizes and guises. It was simply the first size and guise I've met of that sort.
You may never know if you've talked to an angel already this week...
Sorry everyone for not posting weird blogs recently. It's difficult when you're hospitalised...
On 1st November a tiny "day" operation for a small hernia repair went drastically wrong. Surgeons 'mistakenly' cut my insides. Blood flooded everywhere. Doctors admitted daily to being "very worried". Friends and family thought I might not survive. I even made a Will.
Thank God, after another operation, and lots of prayers, angels, love, and healing, I survived.
As the saying goes, all's well that ends well.
Hopefully it won't be long before daily weirdness returns to my life - and this blog.
If you've already emailed, I'll reply soon.
( Please use firstname.lastname@example.org )
Most testimonials and thank yous that arrive weekly, are responded to and filed, but not usually shared openly. A few are popped onto "KIND WORDS"
on this site. This morning, this sweet testimonial arrived via my angel website, www.angelsonearth.info
Perhaps you'll see why I'd love to share it?
The lady had bought my book, Angels on Earth
, and wrote, "... read it cover to cover. It was like eating my fill of chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven. Thank you for blessing me."
Regular readers who know my love of chocolate, will appreciate how much I loved her chocolate chip analogy! :-)
As I turned on the car radio yesterday, a scientist introduced herself. "... and my current job is to count all the bubbles in the oceans of the world."
Wow. I love creative jobs. Even though many seem frivolous or wasteful, chosen just for fun.
The best job I ever heard of was the sister of a friend in Norway, Frank. We co-authored a book, Usui's teacher. (If you like Reiki, it's a powerful 1904 book, written by the tutor of Dr Usui. It teaches how to use different energies for specific illnesses, how to develop psychic ability, and how to reach enlightenment. Click here for new website.)
Anyway, when I met Frank's sister, she was just catching a plane to Australia to start her PhD.
"What's your PhD on," I asked.
She grinned. "How people greet each other when they meet. I'll visit lots of bars, shops and clubs, and see how people say "Hello." I'll start saying hello to people in Australia, and slowly travel around the world, saying hello in as many countries as possible!"
"That's not a PhD," I said. "That's a fun holiday."
"Ah yes," she laughed. " But it's a branch of science - human sociology. I'm just extending the boundaries of sociology."
It was the same with the scientist on the radio. Others on the panel laughed incredulously that she spent her time travelling the world's oceans to count bubbles.
"I'm just extending the boundaries of my science," she laughed. "There are two types of job. One is where you're stuck in a rut, with no progression. It's a dead end. It leads nowhere except, as there's little else to explore, it'll lead to you having a closed mind.
"The other type of job is where you explore, be creative, try to understand more about the world, push boundaries. I prefer to explore, to understand more than is already known."
Her comments set me thinking about this blog, and understand a little more why I often call it a "weird" blog..
Healing, psychic intuition, and angelic or spiritual enlightenment overlap. Learning one subject often automatically leads to exploring one or both of the others.
For healers, psychic, and spiritual seekers, it's simply either
1. exploring one of those three fields in deeper and deeper ways or
2. exploring all three of the fields in wider and wider ways.
Eventually, we're no different to the extremes of creative, boundary breaking science. Like shaking hands and counting bubbles, we push boundaries to understand more about helping ourselves or others on Earth.
The only difference between boundary pushing scientists, and healers, psychics and angelic or spiritual beings is - the latter three push boundaries in the University of Life.
"Love" is the most difficult word to understand. Because in most languages you "love" your lover, parents or children, "love" your neighbour or colleague, "love" your job or hobby, "love" your home or holiday, "love" chocolate or God. You can "love" anything under the sun - including the sun!
But there's a problem...
Different "loves" usually have different feelings! You feel different loves for your lover, mother, chocolate or God. Yet you say you "love" them all.
Recently an attractive stranger approached me in the street. "I love you!" she said.
Taken aback, I said, "That's a bit quick. I don't know you yet! Why do you love me?"
"Because I often see you smiling. I love that."
"I'm glad you love me for being naturally happy," I smiled. "So you didn't mean you actually love me, like a partner?"
It was her turn to feel taken aback. "No, not at all. I just love the way you always smile. Aren't you ever unhappy?"
"I'm human, so get unhappy too. But there's too many positives. I love everything and everyone, everywhere. Even though sometimes," I added, "people I love act unlovingly towards me."
"I agree," she said. "Love is a difficult word. I love your smiles, you love everyone, and so do I. But so many people I love are bad to me. They never tell me why. So I just love them anyway, from a distance."
"So some people don't understand your love either?" I asked.
"No. Maybe love is a negative word. If you tell an abused person you love them, they can't accept your love because they relate it to abuse."
"So true," I agreed. "Many of my patients were abused and can't understand love."
"Three of my family were abused," she said. "They can't understand my love either. They think my love is negative."
As if reading my mind, she smiled. "It's our angelic burden. "We can never adequately explain different types of love for different types of people. We just share love. And pray one day, people in our lives understand."
We walked off in different directions, not smiling as much. It was our serious thoughts for the day. How can we show people we love them, when they reject the type of love we offered? Why can't they see our beautiful motives of love?
Maybe as in Sanscrit, languages could use different words for the love of a parent, child, chocolate etc.
Then the word "love" could not be construed as negative. Love could mean one specific, positive thing.
Such as LOve is the highest, most perfect, ideal, unconditional LOve of God and the angels.